- Shake the bottle before each use.
- Apply the oil directly to the gums, or as close as possible.
- Wipe the dropper clean after use to prevent contamination.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Split the total daily dose into 2-3 smaller doses to maintain consistent blood concentration levels.
According to preliminary research, blood concentration after oral administration typically reaches peak levels after 2 hours and is mostly eliminated within 6-8 hours.
TRY KEEPING A DAILY JOURNAL TO TRACK YOUR ANIMAL’S RESPONSE.
- Keep a log of the dose in milligrams (mg) of hemp.
- Record some information about how they respond (eg. energy levels, mobility, symptom relief, sleep patterns etc.).
- Adjust accordingly.
If you’re worried about giving too much, rest assured; Research shows that hemp is extremely safe for your animal, even at incredibly high doses.